Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Project #9: PLN Final Report

Screen shot of Personal Learning Network


I have added a number of resources to my PLN over the course of this semester. I have enjoyed using the PLN more than I thought. A majority of the sites that are on my PLN are blogs that I have come across through out the semester in many ways, including our assignments and blog posts. I have also moved the PLN more than I expected as well. I have attached a picture of my PLN at the top of this blog post. I am close to running out of room for new tiles, but I recently discovered that I can add more rows of tiles to my PLN. My PLN came in very handy when I was trying to find an assignment for Blog Post #12. I plan to keep adding to both my personal and education PLN.

No comments:

Post a Comment